We will help you by providing a coordinated financial plan through one entity. It is a plan for the future that makes sure all aspects of your finances are working together toward your goals.
We schedule four to eight meetings over the year to lay the foundation. We establish them based on the priorities of your situation. We only address what is needed and take this into consideration in our initial fee. We will communicate on meeting topics/responsibilities and follow-up via a secure shared web folder and email.
Cost: $1,800 to about $20,000 based on the issues/topics desired. Average: $4,500 - $5,500. Subsequent year will be 50%-60% of first year fee.
Specifically, we provide advice, analysis and recommendations on:
- Retirement Planning/Projections
- Portfolio/Investment Review and Strategy
- Estate Planning – Assistance with preparation of Last Will and Testament, Trust(s), other estate documents or needed strategies
- Tax planning for current or future tax year
- Insurance Review – Life, Disability, Home, Auto, etc. as needed
- Cash Flow/Budgeting – includes cash management system guidance
- Goal Setting/Visioning
- College Funding/Planning
- Retirement buy-out option
- Federal and State Tax Return Preparation (optional)
- Any specific financial-related topic/question
(Note: some of these topics are explained on the Limited Term Financial Planning Engagement subpage)
You can choose from advisor implementation or client self-implementation.
The only other fees to consider are potential buy/sell transaction costs of custodians and/or management fees charged by mutual fund or ETF investment managers.
If you are looking for an independent, commission-free, fiduciary, experienced financial planner who can ensure all aspects of your finances are coordinated, head to the Our Process page or Contact Us page. We look forward to serving you.